Saturday, September 19, 2009

Popo's birthday

hehe~ long time no update liao~
3 weeks exam over liao... now still left Maths and ICT...


Last Saturday is my popo birthday...
Just have dinner at "You Hao" restaurant...
Around half year we have not gather together...
My uncle become fat liao...
They also surprise see me long hair liao... haha


the service of the restaurant not so good,
so after have dinner we changed place for cake ceremony~
haha...
Here are some pictures....


See how happy my popo and gong gong


















My daddy and mummy full until cannot talk liao
















My cousin and I
















My youngest cousin... The youngest always has chance
together with popo de~ =.=
















The cake^^


















Cheese cake... My favourite

















After the celebration, the adults chit chat together..
I'm the eldest among all of my cousin and sibling...
Then I have to gather them together and play game with them...
Play game with them is just like running 100m...
Laugh non stop... End up with fighting...
=.=

Haha... Quite happy...
and Funny


No comments:

Post a Comment