Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25.8.2009

Sunlight streamed through the open window and there was a glow in the room... ringing of handphone alarm woke me... Again woke from mare...Comtemplative mood filled me...Just let the alarms to snooze...and I kept collecting myself from those mares...laying on the bed...and I fall asleep again=.= dreams again... I dreamed my classmate had an accident and he was in ICU... haiz... why mare keep tight me every night... and I can't asleep easily every night... have to lay on the bed for 3 hours then only can sleep...
I know the reason and I know what I thinking before sleep that cz me can't sleep... I know why I will have mare every night... God, please bless me and please wakes me... please peace the Tsunami deep inside my heart... Please~~~

After woke up, first quarrel with my mom... Actually not a serious case... Just felt tension and easily get angry... So, my only demand is, please bring me out... I can't stand anymore... everyday stays in house, facing those stupid books... even tuition for me is on cloud nine bcz I can leave this space... NO!!! please let me out... Please don't jailed me~!!! With the damp heavy Sejarah book in my arm, my tears began to roll... Haha... but whats happened later, wash away my upset feel...

My daddy, who is a very "smart alec" and he loves cooking so much... and what he did this morning was helping my mom to prepare lunch for us... and to me, this was really a terrible and horrible mare for me in reality... haiz... He occupied the kitchen for a whole morning and he started for his "project" before I woke up...O damn... while I'm revising my Sejarah, he carried a dish out from the kitchen and with a satisfaction on his face asked us to taste his "project" and I just pretented concentrated in study and I can't hear anything... In sudden, he stood in front of me... OMG... ask me to give him a comment and taste wheather the food ripe ad or not... I just looked into the plate, hey daddy, what is this??? goreng kacang??? why hangus de??? No wonder mama ignored him just now... and I simply took one and throwed into my mouth... Haiz... I can imagined how much salt he spread on those kacang and his face with satisfaction while spreading those food flavouring... and I felt like eating arang... Then I immediatly rushed to kitchen and checked the situation... The kitchen was redolent with the smell of hangus... Good Heavens, the table was a mess... besides goreng kacang still have flour soup and fried eggs with garlic... dunnoe how he made it... and I will kill him if he ask me to keep the mess for him... Haha...

Just few min ago, daddy passed by the pc while I'm blogging... He saw I wrote about him... and I tak sempat to minimize... Haha... let him see lor... he just say:" your English is terrible lar... you know how much your grammer mistake!!!" Haha... daddy, blogging no need to care too much de... Haha, as long as others understand... hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment