Saturday, August 22, 2009

22.8.2009

Hahahahahaha... Trial coming...
I'm now going to crazy... Next Monday will be theory exam, but I haven't memorise all the foreign terms for performance direction... Good Heavens, I can't fail this paper...

Today is mama birthday... But she told me she celebrates according to the Chinese calendar... I had checked and her birthday falls on Sep... So I just ignored about the celebration for today... But we already decided to go Leisure Mall later( buy mama a present )... haha... So excited... Finally I can out of my house... a centuries I no go for shopping, lepak+ing... All works and no play make me feel like staying in the hell... Later, I am going to relax my nerves which already stretched to breaking point and I'm going to deep myself in Popular, drink deeply from good books...

Can't concentrate my wits to study... But, I should study at full throtlle... A dozen of chicken essence also can't rescue me~

No comments:

Post a Comment