Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sick

Haha... 2day so shuang... bcz the news said, those who got running nose, fever, cough please don't go school... Of course I'm a good people... so I self quarantine at home lor~ No need go school... can rest for few days...



Just now went to see doctor... A government clinic near Hulu Langat... Mama brought me there... Once we arrived, we felt so curious why were so many people stayed outside the door... Once we stepped in the door, both of us stunned, the sheer number of the crowd, it was what a swarm of bees is to bechieve... Mama said the smell in the clinic made her wanted to vomit... Luckily I running nose, what also cannot smell... Haha... Mama quickly went registered at the counter...Again, we stunned... There were 110 patients in front us... Walao... Can't wait=.=...
I beg Mama to send me to the private clinic... But we still have to wait the counter to return my IC... then both of us stand outside the clinic, reading the H1N1 poster... OMG... I kena all the syntoms... They said if you doubt yourself kena H1Ni please press the bell... and they will serve you~ Haha... I wanted to press the bell but my Mama stopped me...

Quite boring we stood there... Then I sms with Ting bcz she also no go school... Lazy girl=.= I cheated her that I had quarantine into hospital... Haha, she quite worried... I started to imagine myself was sending to hospital with a Ambulance... But actually that time they already returned my IC and I already at home having my lunch....I kept imagine... All scene appeared in my mind I send her... Haha, she gave a quite funny reaction... but, Mama advised me not to play too serious... If Ting spread the news to school then I will get scold from the principal...

About 1.10pm I went to another clinic... Also need to wait quite long but not terrible as this morning... Unfortunately, Mama don't have time to wait me so long because she still need to send my brothers to tuition... Then, I have to see the doctor alone... first time since I was born...
So fast reached my turn... went in, about 5 min I came out... Just usual case only... Not H1N1... Haha... the most happiest thing is I get 3 days MC... Hahahahahahahahahahaha... BUT, I have to take 8 types of pill... 3 times per day...

Based on what I observe this morning, I can conclude that H1N1 is now very terrible le... Please take care, everyone~~~

Just took medicine, wanna to sleep liao~ Good night...

1 comment:

  1. walao..8 types nia....really can die lolz..eat so much medicine..XD fast fast recovered n cum back to skul arh!! dun be lazy worm! XP haiz....actually i oso wanna stay at home leh..go skul oso can't study de..beta stay at home study..can be more concentrate marh..haha anyway,wish u be a healthy baby nah!! XP wish to c u soon in skul.. gannbatte~~

    ReplyDelete