Sunday, August 2, 2009

2.8.2009

2day after wake up~ I'm just fan nao fan nao fan nao~
Y fan nao? don't want tell><
Just now, read my best friend blog~ Read her older post...
Feel like wanna to cry~
Only, 1 year... we change a lot...
Reading one by one, reviewing my memory scene by scene~
Most of that consist me...
I still remember that day raining, we stood infront of a jungle, enjoying the raining scene with a umbrella...
2 years ago...

Everything changed~
Do we grow mature or childish~~???
Haiz.. 1 year time, changes 18o degrees...
Just feel like wanna to go back to that time...
Hope everything back to zero~
We still can have these sweet time in future??? I guest not but I hope so~
Facing tension now...
When will all this over???
To my best friend,
JY, TF, JS
Can everything back to zero???
again,
I GUEST NOT but I HOPE SO~!!!

1 comment:

  1. Times can cure everything, my child.
    They also same like we'll, human.
    You can forget your pass to get back the old feel that you have at last time.

    Don't so emo already, SPM just at the corner and dont so sad in the class bah....

    Cheers~!

    ReplyDelete