Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wearing a mask

Huh~ yesterday got a mild fever~ Mama ask my brother to feed me a panadol... so funny when my brother just act like my daddy and take a panadol to me... actually he sick more seriously... haha...

My face decorated with many volcano now!!! The most terrible is, my pimples arranged in a love shape... Damn... being laugh by so many people~ haha... suan le bah... serve me right... eat too much tomyam after the concert...

Today, i come to school with a mask~
Aim of wearing the mask is,
... protect others people from my germs
... cover my love shape pimples~

haha... then i get so many comment...
they said after I wearing the mask, I look more prettier... so better cover the whole face~
=.=

Hahaha... I kena NS liao...
SMS go check le... confirm already... when I get this news, I felt so pity~
but after consider a while, my mood change excited... Haha~ because they say, go in can get a bf... ^^ joking...

No comments:

Post a Comment