Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back to normal life liao~

Haiz~ back to normal life style for one week liao... What I can say is, why my life so bored!!!
I miss harmonica so much~ but how??? huh... after SPM lar~
Saturday go back so early feeling so weird...

I miss Ting!!!
Congrate to her... 2009-2010 chairwomen of harmonica club~
Hope she can manage the whole club well and also all the others AJK~
haha~ must happy o...

Haha... from 30 - 14...
I mean my kedudukan result in the class...
So happy!!! finally past all my subjects... but hor, trial exam is around the corner le~ start study again...
Ya, my daddy mummy damn happy... Mummy cook a lot of things for me to eat... SPICY de~ hoho... then my face now decorated with many volcano...

Emm, again sorry to
Adrian Lee ( a very pro photographer ) for erase his copyright...
Evelyn ( my coach ) for lost the score...

Modem kena rampas liao... so only can write blog in the pc lab~ hehe
bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment