Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3 days count down~

Walao~ 3 days count down... my heart just bouncing very fast when I wake up and before I sleep... So scared leh~ Mama... But is so happy and 不舍得... Because I have promise my mom that I will totally off after this concert~ walao... regret why promise her... so sad leh... I got many best friend and cute junior in harmonica group... So sad when imagine after the concert I can't go for activity anymore and I will soon depart with my best friend... T.T I scared once the concert finish I will cry... Is no time for me liao... I want with you all all the time... Very happy very enjoying!!!

Haah, yesterday meeting until so late... 11pm something... O shit... We all just scared to receive call from our mummy daddy... My mom call me about 3 times during the meeting... walao, in the last call she said:" dun force me to lock u outside the house... this is what I most scared... because she really dare to do... I still remember last time how she lock me... actually teck foo also very scared his daddy call him... then after we dismiss, Teck Foo speeding to send us home... luckily no police... After reach home, walao, I just keep saying sorry and prove I really got important thing to do~ Luckily, my mom not like last time ask me to quit harmonica anymore... Huh~
Hey man, no harmonica no life for me, ok???

haha... today so happy... Teck Foo send us back... about 7 people in a Myvi~ We all talking about ham sap de thing... Really long time no laugh like this liao... Laugh until my stomach can burst le~ But the most 荒唐 is , I suddenly got a "boyfriend" le~ haha... Siao yei...

No comments:

Post a Comment