Saturday, May 23, 2009

One week past~

Hahaha... exam past one week liao~ time actually past so fast...
when exam started we r still worried how we gonna to past tis 2 weeks...

What I wan to say is,
this time really shit liao~ I dunnoe how many subject I gonna to fail this time... what I hope is, not to fail until very terrible...

The 3 science subject, i think all will fail... chemistry, i confuse the concept, and the essay I dono nid to write what... So just simply write 2 sentences then pass up liao... Physics, hoho, cool man, I just holding the M 16 simply shoot... But not only me, some still holding riffles... Biology, emm, the essay i simply create a story for her...

I think Sejarah we will again let our teacher dissapointed... Haha, the essay I know the story, but i just forget the name of that people who fight for Itally... So, i think will 0 for that passage...

Add math, haiz, no need to say lar... never pass b4...

After the exam then need to busy 4 concert ad...

How I going to sit 4 my SPM, huh????????... BETTER GO STUDY NOW...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment