Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Blur Day

woohoo... wanna take this opportunity to apologize first~ 
emm, if I'm not wrong, i not yet brush my teeth 2day...
very sorry to those that talk a lot with me today... haha...

today so blur because yesterday prepared thing until too late, and today have to early go school to decorate the yi feng notice board...

1st blur case:
No brush teeth

2nd blur case:
No bring money ( I use to it )

3rd blur case:
when decorating yi feng notice board, Jin Yi unaccidentaly step on a 图钉, then i keep say that she is stupid... actually that time i'm holding a stappler... Due to that I'm only concentrate in saying she stupid, then i stap my left thumb... OMG~ We just take turn to get 'rescue' from the girls guide that sitting nearby... 

but they say the yi feng board is a bit 空...
so, have to think some idea to decorate it...

4th blur case:
forget to call Chee Mei during recess time... luckily he no scold me~ 

_____________________________

Got a terrible stomach ache today...
Rush to toilet for about 4-5 times~
but maybe in school toilet, so don't have the 'mood'...
so after rush in then no feel ad~
recently, the weather is too hot, get so many pimples... Keep eating cold things after went back home... SO, get stomach ache lor~

I plan to finish up my theory during the BC period,( Really don't know what he teach today ) 
but there are so many "monkey" around me, then cannot finish lor~
keep chit-chating only... LUCKILY, teacher not free then the class cancelled... HAHAHA

After school straight away go for harmonica practice,
OMG, really beh tahan with my junior... What I can say is, their hypothalamus got problem... Always keep doing silly things...
But, we are really happy together... We are going to sleep together when go to Cameron...
May God bless me...

This Sun will be Mother's day... a important day~
Still not yet got idea what to do that day~
And what to present for my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment