Sunday, May 31, 2009

31.5.2009

Dear friend, have a pleasant journey... without three of u i sure very boring de... Y u all go without me~~~ but still got ling, hua, shuang, chee wei and teck foo lar... haha~~~ u three gals better take care yourself... yi pls bring me buah tangan... cheng and ting dun midnight call me say scare... haha~ now ad very miss u three le... T.T ~ See u guys Thurs...

Suddenly not like to online le... so waste time... but if got thing do sure will come write blog de~ 
This few day very happy,
I can more sure what I need...
I love to spend time in playing music~
Expecially when playing ensemble or quartet~ That really make me forget the time... and I can very concentrate when practising but this semangat won't appear when I study~~ Damn...
This holiday sure I very happy... Every 陶醉in playing music~ but daddy mummy keep asking me to study when they fetch me to school! 

Sad when see my best friend blog~ I am not doing well? I just always thinking of you and care your feeling bcz I know you will hurt... I noe your feeling friend... I promise i won't do the thing you don't like...  Friend, this world is fair... 有得必有失!!!U really a important friend for me... Pls, dun feel sad anymore~ Once u feel sad, i will got headache again...

Today, go straight my 'funny' hair... Now lagi FUNNY~ well, is easy to 'manage' it now... quite comfortable~ Hehe, Chee Wei brother really very handsome... I seldom say people handsome de leh~ So, sure you can imagine how handsome is he... he and chee wei is yidamdam de~ So funny...


No comments:

Post a Comment